Urgent: "cohere embed v3 multilingual" – Sudden 403 RBAC Permission Denied Errors

Christoph Zeiner 30 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-04-18T11:49:21.5333333+00:00

Hi MS-Support Team,

I'm experiencing a critical issue: I’ve deployed the model "cohere embed v3 multilingual" across multiple regions and projects, and it has been running flawlessly—until approximately two hours ago.

Without any changes to my code or configuration, I’m now consistently receiving a 403 "Permission Denied" error. The response includes the message: "Content: RBAC: access denied."

This suggests that something has changed on your end. Could this be related to the release of cohere embed v4 and a potential deprecation or restriction of v3? I haven’t received any notification regarding such a change.

This is a highly critical issue, as several of our clients rely on v3, and currently the endpoint is non-functional.

Could you please investigate and provide clarification as soon as possible?

Best regards,

Christoph

Community Center | Besprechen der F&A-Website | Erste Schritte mit F&A

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Älteste
  1. Jesús Fernández Bes 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-04-30T12:23:25.1366667+00:00

    I am having a similar problem with models in different regions when querying like:

    curl --location 'https://xxx.services.ai.azure.com/models/embeddings' --header 'api-key: xxx' --data '{"input":["test text"],"model":"Cohere-embed-v3-multilingual"}'

    In westeurope and sweden

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.