it's about the local administrator, I don't know the password and there is no other method except to reset the password via the domain administrator
ist diese Meldung harmlos?
Windows für Unternehmen | Windows Server | Benutzerfreundlichkeit | Remotedesktopdienste und Terminaldienste
Gesperrte Frage. Diese Frage wurde aus der Microsoft-Support-Community migriert. Sie können darüber abstimmen, ob sie hilfreich ist, aber Sie können keine Kommentare oder Antworten hinzufügen oder der Frage folgen.
2 Antworten
Sortieren nach: Neueste
-
Anonym
2024-07-10T05:26:04+00:00 -
Anonym
2024-07-09T16:30:04+00:00 Hello,
According to this warning message, you should be cautious about using this method to reset the password directly, which can cause encrypted data to be deleted after the password is reset.
May I know if you know the correct administrator account password now?
If you know your password, it is safe to change it after logging in. To do this, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and click "Change Password".
If a password is lost but a password reset disk is available, use the disk to reset the password.
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require further assistance or have any questions.
Best regards