Package for AR Foundation API for anchor platform support on HoloLens?

Leonie FEF 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2025-02-18T09:37:41.7366667+00:00

Hello,

Is there any information about Microsoft implementing a package for AR Foundation API for anchor platform support? Unity´s official documentation says N/A: https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/[email protected]/manual/features/anchors/platform-support.html

I officially asked Unity and they said "We shipped our persistent anchor API in AR Foundation 6.0 back in April 2024. Microsoft implements their own support package for AR Foundation. Any questions about HoloLens support for AR Foundation APIs should be directed to Microsoft."

So who can I ask, who has information on this?

I am thankful for any help!

Entwicklertechnologien | Universelle Windows-Plattform (UWP)
Community Center | Wird nicht überwacht
Entwicklertechnologien | C#
Entwicklertechnologien | C#

Eine objektorientierte und typsichere Programmiersprache, die ihre Wurzeln in der C-Sprachenfamilie hat und die komponentenorientierte Programmierung unterstützt

0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

2 Antworten

Sortieren nach: Am hilfreichsten
  1. WK123456 11,465 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-02-23T14:11:40.99+00:00

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

  2. WK123456 11,465 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2025-02-23T14:09:39.18+00:00

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.