Fortnite Locker Value Checker tool won't load on Windows 11 site blank or blocked
I have been trying to use a web-based tool to check my Fortnite Locker Value and account worth. The tool is built as a web app and is supposed to calculate the total V-Bucks value of my cosmetic inventory.
What happens:
On my Windows 10 machine the tool loads fine. I enter my Epic Games username, it scrapes the public profile data, and displays the locker value breakdown.
On Windows 11 the page loads but the tool itself does not render. The interface is blank. I have checked the following:
- JavaScript is enabled in Edge and Chrome
- Windows Defender is not showing any blocked items
- I have tried running the browser as Administrator
- My internet connection is stable and other sites work fine
What I have tried:
- Disabled real-time protection temporarily — still blank
- Cleared browser cache and cookies — no effect
- Tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox — same result
- Checked Windows Event Viewer — no relevant errors logged
- Disabled Smart App Control — still does not render
My questions:
- Does Windows 11 have additional security layers that block web apps from rendering or making API calls to external game profile services?
- Could Windows Defender Application Control or network protection be interfering with the tool fetching profile data?
- Are there any group policies in Windows 11 that restrict web-based scraping tools or third-party API calls that do not exist in Windows 10?
The tool documentation and setup guide is located here: https://community.flutterflow.io/member/8S6OLeYimf
Any help would be appreciated.I have been trying to use a web-based tool to check my Fortnite Locker Value and account worth. The tool is built as a web app and is supposed to calculate the total V-Bucks value of my cosmetic inventory.