My Microsoft account was compromised

Armin Tucic 0 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
2026-10-07T18:31:38.9233333+00:00

My Microsoft account was compromised after my computer was infected with malware. I believe the attacker gained access to my account and changed the account's security information.

The attacker changed the email address and password associated with my Microsoft account, which prevented me from logging in. I still know the original email address that I used when I created the account, and I can provide other information that may help verify that I am the original owner.

I also have proof of previous purchases associated with the account, including a purchase receipt for Minecraft. The account was used by me before it was compromised, and I did not authorize the changes made to the account or give anyone permission to access it.

I am requesting that Microsoft review the account and help me recover it. I am willing to provide any additional information, purchase receipts, usernames, previous passwords, or other details necessary to verify my ownership.

Thank you for your help.

Microsoft Security | Intune | Andere
0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

1 Antwort

Sortieren nach: Neueste
  1. WK123456 11,480 Zuverlässigkeitspunkte
    2026-10-07T20:16:08.75+00:00

    I am requesting that Microsoft review the account and help me recover it.

    Microsoft stellt für die Wiederherstellung persönlicher MS-Konten ausschließlich das Wiederherstellungsformular zur Verfügung. Zugang zum Formular erhältst du über diese Seite: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/accounts-billing/manage/help-with-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form

    Wird die Wiederherstellung mehrfach abgelehnt, sind das Konto und die mit dem Konto verknüpften Abonnements, Käufe und Daten unwiederbringlich verloren.

    War diese Antwort hilfreich?

    0 Kommentare Keine Kommentare

Ihre Antwort

Antworten können von Fragestellenden als „Angenommen“ und von Moderierenden als „Empfohlen“ gekennzeichnet werden, wodurch Benutzende wissen, dass diese Antwort das Problem des Fragestellenden gelöst hat.