Administration af personlige Outlook.com kontoindstillinger, sikkerhed og beskyttelse af personlige oplysninger
This appears to be a known recurring account-specific Outlook.com backend/search-service problem. There are multiple reports I've been seeing in this community forum across different language locales.
However, I still don't see a published Microsoft service incident, official known-issue ID, or confirmed fix.
I just want to remind you that there's no way for anyone here in the community forum to escalate this issue to engineering. The most effective way is for affected users to send in the feedback directly.
In Outlook.com, go to Help > Feedback > Report a problem.
Provide as much information as possible. You can also include screenshots or a screen recording showing the issue.
I also recommend selecting "Yes" when asked whether diagnostic logs can be shared. These logs contain diagnostic information and can be very helpful to the engineering team when investigating the problem.