recipient suggestions not showing

Theresa Geckler 0 Omdømmepoint
2026-09-25T07:21:49.4266667+00:00

Outlook.com stopped showing both recipient suggestions when composing emails and search suggestions in the search bar. The issue started suddenly. It happens in Edge, Edge InPrivate and Chrome. Recipient suggestions still work correctly in the Outlook mobile app. “People suggestions” is enabled in my Microsoft privacy settings. Clearing/changing browser does not help. Is this a known Outlook.com issue or can the server-side suggestions be reset?

BR

Theresa

Outlook | Windows | Klassisk Outlook til Windows | Til hjemmet
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Ældste
  1. Carl-L 22,905 Omdømmepoint Eksternt Microsoft-personale Redaktør
    2026-09-26T09:31:11.3566667+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is the forum for da-dk locale. However, I will answer you in English since the thread is in English. If you need support using your local language. Please let me know.


    Hello Theresa Geckler,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    I can't seem to find any article about this as a known issue. Also, I've tried my own Outlook.com on my Edge browser, and it still work fine with suggestions. However, just want to make sure, may I know if the suggestions box is not appearing at all or it shows at "No suggestions found"?

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?


Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.