Is there any way to change the text format in Outlook responses

Abi 0 Omdømmepoint
2026-07-15T04:55:25.94+00:00

I know how to change the text format in the template for new emails in Outlook, but how about the same text format in responses to emails - is that not a possibility?

I'd like the spacing between lines to be 14 pt in email responses too, but haven't found a way.

Hope someone here can help.

I'll be happy to share a screenshot of an example.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams til virksomheder | Tilmeld dig, og log på | Andet
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Nyeste
  1. Helen Luu 3,300 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2026-07-15T17:19:41.64+00:00

    Hello @Abi,

    Based on the information you provided, it appears that you are experiencing an issue with the Line and Paragraph Spacing feature in Outlook. Although the spacing settings can be saved as the default, they seem to apply only to new emails and not to reply messages.

    After testing, I was able to reproduce the same behavior. I also found that other users have reported similar experiences.

    In this situation, I strongly encourage you to submit your feedback directly through the Microsoft Feedback Portal. The Microsoft development teams actively review customer feedback, and many enhancements have been implemented based on community input. 

    Brugerens billede

    If you decide to submit feedback, please feel free to share the link with us. I would be more than happy to support it, and doing so may also help increase visibility so that other users experiencing the same situation can find and endorse it. The more engagement a request receives, the higher the likelihood that it will be carefully reviewed. 

    Thank you again for clearly documenting your concerns. I sincerely hope this feedback will be reviewed and upgraded by Microsoft in the near future. 

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.