I did that last night and now i have to see if it works in the next couple of days.
I alse did with
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
sfc /scannow
So now i have to wait and see 😀
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
So when i save a restore point in windows 11 pro, after a day or two i get the error message when i check the drive i save them to wich is c drive also windows drive the error messsage is "Using System Protection on a drive that contains system image backups causes other snapshots to be deleted faster than normal" and i get a yellow triangle along with the message and i never had that issue before.
It also lowers how much space i dedicated to from 6% 111GB to 2% 37GB the drive is a Samsung 990 pro 2 tb and there is 1 1/2 Tb free of space on it.
Why all of a sudden do i get that message
I did that last night and now i have to see if it works in the next couple of days.
I alse did with
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
sfc /scannow
So now i have to wait and see 😀
I will do that thanks
So today it did it again same error and changed the space i configured to 2% :(
Just checked my daughter's laptop and my girl friends pc, but had the same issues
So anyone on that all the pc at my home has the same error?