Microsoft 365-funktioner, der hjælper brugere med at administrere deres abonnementer, kontoindstillinger og faktureringsoplysninger.
This response was automatically translated. Therefore, there may be grammatical errors or strange expressions.
Hi @Klaus Rindholt ,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum
Based on your description, the Meet Now feature still appears to be working; however, generating the Teams meeting link is failing.
I also understand that you have already performed several troubleshooting steps, but the issue still persists.
In this situation, I recommend contacting Microsoft technical support for more in-depth investigation of this issue. They have more advanced tools available and can conduct a remote session to check your environment.
To contact Microsoft technical support, you can refer to the following resource:
Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.