Yderligere logon- eller kontorelaterede problemer i Microsoft Teams til virksomheder
Hello @Jan Hornstrup Andersen,
Thank you for your message, and I completely understand how frustrating this situation can be, especially when you no longer have access but still see the organization linked to your account.
In this case, I would kindly recommend reaching out to the IT administrator of that organization for further assistance. This is because your membership is managed directly by the organization’s system (tenant), not from the individual user side.
The IT administrator is the only one with the necessary access and permissions to locate your account within their system and remove or update it accordingly.
I understand this may not be the ideal scenario, and I truly appreciate your patience and understanding. If you still have any connection to the organization, reaching out to their IT team should help get this sorted more quickly.
Please let me know if you have any questions along the way, I’ll be happy to guide you further where possible.
Warm regards,
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accepted" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.