Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
The minidump file mentions the AMD graphics driver as the cause of the crash. No other drivers are mentioned.
Updating the driver was a good move. However, if the crash happens again, I suggest performing a clean driver installation as instructed below.
Download the latest driver for your graphics card from the AMD website. Then, use the free DDU tool to remove the current driver. Then, install the latest driver using the installer you downloaded.
I suggest disconnecting from the internet during the entire procedure.
(Turn off Wi-Fi or disconnect the Ethernet cable.)
DDU: https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
AMD driver download: https://www.amd.com/en/support/download/drivers.html
(Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.)
See if the system will work stably after this.
If the crash occurs again after doing this, share the minidump it created.
If you need a tutorial for using DDU, I recommend the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP-2B14Nckw
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.