How to connect metadata columns from a document library to powerapps

Anonym
2026-05-18T09:45:31.0533333+00:00

Hello,

I want to connect powerapps to metadata columns from a sharepoint document library. The metadata columns are stored in a view called "All Documents", But when i connect to the document library, i am only able to see the folder and document information. Does anybody know, how to connect powerapps to specifically a view with metadata columns from a document library?

Microsoft 365 og Office | Andet
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Nyeste
  1. Anonym
    2026-05-18T12:07:29.0033333+00:00

    Please note that this is the Danish (da-dk) forum. I kindly recommend posting your question in Danish so that more community members can assist you effectively. If you prefer using English, you are welcome to post in the English forum instead. I sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

    Hello Elkhatib, Saifdin

    May I ask for the exact configuration of your library and your app via private message so I can better understand the behavior?

    From my testing, there are two ways to work with columns from a SharePoint library in Power Apps: either by typing the column name directly in the formula or by selecting it from the field/option panel. In my experience, selecting the column from the panel tends to be more reliable, so if you’re currently typing the function, you might want to try switching to selecting the column from the panel instead.

    For example:

    Brugerens billede

    Brugerens billede

    It’s also possible that we’re not on the same page yet, so please feel free to share more details via private message so I can continue assisting you more effectively.

    Brugerens billede

    Looking forward to your reply.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?


Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.