How do I completely delete my account?

2026-05-08T10:37:17.15+00:00

The account I am currently logged in with should be close forever. I cannot find a way to do this, as I am obviously part of an organization (my small company), which I am also the administrator of. But I cannot find a way to delete my account and need help.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams til virksomheder | Tilmeld dig, og log på | Andet
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2026-05-08T12:03:22.5466667+00:00

    Hello @SPOONFUL - Katharina Wagner,

    Thank you for your message.

    Just to make sure I’m understanding correctly, could you please clarify what you mean by “delete your account”? For example, are you looking to remove the account from your device (similar to signing out), or are you trying to permanently close the account entirely?

    To be certain, it would be helpful for me to confirm the type of account you are using, could you also share the full name of the account via private message? Since this involves personal information, it’s best to share it securely. This will help me better understand your setup.

    If you are using a business (organization) account and you are the administrator, I recommend reviewing the official guidance here: Close your Microsoft business account | Microsoft Learn

    I’ve already sent the private message. Please click “View messages” to check my message at your convenience. I can help verify whether it is a business account and guide you with the most appropriate steps.

    Brugerens billede

    Thank you, and I look forward to your reply.

    Kind regards,


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?


Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.