How do I delete suggested mailadresses in send

Jens Hørlück 0 Omdømmepoint
2026-04-27T09:23:49.32+00:00

When I try to send an e-mail in my 365 outlook, a list of suggestions come up. Including adresses, I have misspelled etc. How do I delete these cashed adresses?

Outlook | Windows | Klassisk Outlook til Windows | Til hjemmet
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

6 svar

Sortér efter: Nyeste
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2026-04-28T02:15:59.99+00:00

    Yes, outlook.exe /cleanautocompletecache. is the correct command. Kindly wait for the next update.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

  2. SD - IA 180.3K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2026-04-27T16:02:17.17+00:00

    I see. Did you try the command in the article, I linked too?

    Var dette svar nyttigt?


  3. Jens Hørlück 0 Omdømmepoint
    2026-04-27T15:03:16.53+00:00

    waiting for a few days wont help. I have tried to empty the list 3 times over the last two weeks. Including several windows restarts.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

  4. SD - IA 180.3K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2026-04-27T12:24:24.86+00:00

    Thanks Jens. Coincidentally, this is a known issue.

    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=da&u=https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1sr5az0/outlook_autocomplete_addresses_no_option_to/

    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=da&u=https://www.slipstick.com/outlook/deleting-autocomplete-entries/

    Please wait for a few days, and I believe the issue will be gone. Please take a moment to report it using the help menu > Send feedback, to let the developers know too.

    Standard 3rd party link disclaimer:

    There may be links to non-Microsoft websites that provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on websites frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers, as they sometimes do more harm than good.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

  5. Jens Hørlück 0 Omdømmepoint
    2026-04-27T10:47:32.3666667+00:00

    I have tried to empty auto complete list 3 times, before I posted my question. But it does not empty the list. Nothing happens.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.