Afsendelse, modtagelse og organisering af mail i Outlook.com
Note: I’ve edited your post to remove any personal or organizational details—your privacy matters to me. This is a peer-to-peer community; while moderators can’t access internal systems or do backend analysis, I’ll guide you to the right resources and do my best to help.
This is Danish Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Danish. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response.
Dear Heine Andersen
Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Q&A forum. I understand you are having problem with a compromised Outlook.com personal account. Since you have tried all possible steps and nothing worked, the only way to secure and protect your account is to contact Support via:
- Visit Contact - Microsoft Support
- Type a brief description of your issue in the search box
- Scroll down to the bottom > select Sign in to contact support
- Log in to another available personal Microsoft account.
- Under Products & Services, select "Other Products"; Under Categories, select "Manage account security", and click Confirm.
- Click "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours)
Once again thank you for your understanding, please kindly follow the steps above so that live agents can help you!