Administration af personlige Outlook.com kontoindstillinger, sikkerhed og beskyttelse af personlige oplysninger
Also i have gotten a spam mail FROM myself, to myself - in my inbox!!!!obviously i did not send this.
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
My hotmail account is falsely flagged by anti spoofing i think.
Emails from my self always go to junk and cannot be released into the inbox.
I cannot mark them as "NOT JUNK" and outlook treats my own adress as an unsafe sender.
I have tried changing alias without luck.
My IP adress in not blocked.
I need my spamprofile/spoofing reset.
Help :)
Administration af personlige Outlook.com kontoindstillinger, sikkerhed og beskyttelse af personlige oplysninger
Also i have gotten a spam mail FROM myself, to myself - in my inbox!!!!obviously i did not send this.
[Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed]