Antispoofing false positive

Tina Andersen 0 Omdømmepoint
2026-02-06T10:59:20.44+00:00

My hotmail account is falsely flagged by anti spoofing i think.

Emails from my self always go to junk and cannot be released into the inbox.

I cannot mark them as "NOT JUNK" and outlook treats my own adress as an unsafe sender.

I have tried changing alias without luck.

My IP adress in not blocked.

I need my spamprofile/spoofing reset.

Help :)

Outlook | Internet | Outlook.com | Kontostyring, -sikkerhed og -databeskyttelse
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

7 svar

Sortér efter: Nyeste
  1. Tina Andersen 0 Omdømmepoint
    2026-04-11T18:36:20.8366667+00:00

    [Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed]

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

  2. Tina Andersen 0 Omdømmepoint
    2026-03-23T11:00:26.0833333+00:00

    Brugerens billede

    Also i have gotten a spam mail FROM myself, to myself - in my inbox!!!!obviously i did not send this.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

  3. Tina Andersen 0 Omdømmepoint
    2026-03-23T10:57:35.2033333+00:00

    I cant upload a video of the failure. Point is, the search bar under help does not work and i dont get the option to contact support. I hoped you were support.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?


  4. Tina Andersen 0 Omdømmepoint
    2026-03-23T10:55:51.3366667+00:00
    1. There is no hidden rule, just the one you suggested
    2. There is no forwarding
    3. I cant. That is why i am in problems. I have spent 100 hours on try to make my mail work. I am 1 seconds away from deleting my accounaccount and go to gmail because i cant get help. See my video when trying to use the help function.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

  5. Tina Andersen 0 Omdømmepoint
    2026-02-10T10:52:05.1166667+00:00

    Step 3)

    here you see that it does not amke a difference if i send from mobileapp or pc browser. first they end up in the uwanted box and is quickly transferedBrugerens billede

    to the junk box automatically.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.