Yderligere indstillingsrelaterede funktioner og problemer i Microsoft Teams til virksomheder
Because your message was in English, I am replying in English. If you would like me to translate this into Danish, please let me know.
Please take note that this forum is a public platform, so I have modified your question to hide your personal for privacy. For future posts, kindly avoid sharing personal or organizational information to protect your data.
I understand this is a long response, but please read each step carefully as these are the methods I’ve successfully used to help many users regain their admin account when all access was lost.
Hello @Salih,
Thank you for reaching out to the Q&A forum!
For the error 399287, it during the two-factor authentication (2FA) process typically indicates that the phone number associated with your account has been flagged by Microsoft’s internal system (Phone Reputation), which prevents SMS or call verification from being sent.
I hope you understand that as a forum moderator, I don't have access to the backend systems to access your account directly. However, I would like to guide you in the right direction.
Since you are the only admin in your organization, you need to take important steps to contact Microsoft Support directly to regain your admin account access. This includes two options:
Option 1: Request MFA Reset via Microsoft Global Customer Service:
Since you can't access the admin center, you can try contacting our global customer service by phone and requesting a reset of your authentication method here: Customer service phone numbers - Microsoft Support
During the call, ask to speak to an agent and provide them with all the details about your request. This will allow you to contact the relevant team to resolve the incident as quickly as possible.
Here are some tips and an example of a prompt to help you use the IVR system more effectively:
Important: When using an automated voice system, you make sure to clearly say "Commercial Account and Billing Support". This is the keyword for forwarding your call to a human agent.
In some countries, it's an automated conversation like: When you call the hotline, you'll first be asked the following:
IVR: What is the problem?
You: Lost access to the Global Administrator account due to MFA.
IVR: What product do you use?
You: Office 365 Business.
IVR Confirmation: Education or Corporate Account
You: For companies
IVR: Are you an administrator?
You: Yes.
IVR: Is there another administrator in your organization?
You: No.
IVR: Do you need a service request?
You: Yes.
Note: Please try 2 or 3 times until you reach out to an agent.
Option 2: Create a New Trial Tenant to Submit Support Request: (Recommended)
1.Set up a new trial tenant (Trial subscription):
If you still can't reach the agent, there's a solution. You can sign up for a new trial tenant by subscribing to a business trial using this link: Microsoft 365 Business Plans and Pricing | Microsoft 365
You can follow the guided setup process to create a new account for a new trial tenant.
- Access the Admin Console for new tenants to request privacy support for a previous tenant:
- Once you've signed up for the new Microsoft 365 trial and created the tenant, sign in to the: Microsoft 365 Admin Center with your new tenant's credentials.
- Please follow this article: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
- On the right bottom corner, click on "Help & support"
- In the ticket description, you clearly state that you're trying to regain access to your previous tenant and want to be connected to the Data Protection team for assistance. You can infer this sample:
“Hello,
I am the sole Global Administrator of my original Microsoft 365 tenant. I have lost access to my account due to MFA, and I received error code 399287when attempting to sign in.
As a result, I am unable to access any Microsoft 365 or Azure portal in my original tenant. Because I cannot sign in to that tenant to open a support request, I created this new tenant solely for the purpose of contacting Microsoft Support.
I am requesting to reach out to the Data Protection to restore access to my original tenant.
Here are some details about the previous tenant to confirm my identity:..."
Note: Please remember to cancel the trial subscription once your issue is resolved to avoid any unintended charges.
I truly hope you’ll be assisted soon by our dedicated technical team. And if you receive any updates or insights, please feel free to reply here.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.