Request for a refund

Bie Flethøj 0 Omdømmepoint
2025-10-26T08:54:10.81+00:00

Dear Microsoft 365 Support Team,

I am writing to request the cancellation and refund of my Microsoft 365 subscription.

I initially signed up for a one-month trial, and on September 16th, as the trial period was coming to an end, I attempted to cancel my subscription. Unfortunately, the cancellation process was very complicated and confusing, and despite several attempts, I was unable to complete it.

As a result, I have now been charged approximately 800 DKK. I have a very tight budget, and this amount is significant for me. While I appreciate that Microsoft 365 is an excellent product, I simply do not need it at the moment.

I would therefore be extremely grateful if it were possible to cancel my subscription and issue a refund for the recent charge.

Thank you very much for your understanding and assistance.

Kind regards,

Marie Flethøj

Microsoft 365 og Office | Abonnement, konto, fakturering | Til hjemmet | iOS
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
  1. DaveM121 936.1K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2025-10-26T09:28:01.1933333+00:00

    Dette forum er kun et bruger-til-bruger-forum, ingen her har adgang til din konto. Prøv at følge trinnene på dette link for at annullere abonnementet og få en forholdsmæssig refusion:

    https://support.microsoft.com/da-dk/office/opsig-et-microsoft-365-abonnement-46e2634c-c64b-4c65-94b9-2cc9c960e91b

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.