In out enviroment we had a file with a huge filename, which caused problems when trying to sync.
The file is now deleted but my Onedrive keeps trying to sync the file, which result in an error because of the long filename and shut down Onedrive.
When I restart the app, the same thing happens. Since the app closes I cannot access the app settings, unless Im not logged in
I have tried:
Removing any extensions and permissions
Removing Onedrive startup
Deleting Onedrive app and re-installing
Re-sync Onedrive account with company folders
Removing all folder and files syncronised ,both locally and Online
Uninstall and manually delete related files I could find (some files in user/library/container dir) couldnt be deleted even with sudo priv ) .
Same process as above, but booted in safemode.
Deleting the entire path containing the file online (the file ownerchecked from his account - the file and folders are gone.)
Google
And of course talked to our sys-admin
I can get as far as re-install and open app. But as soon as I sign in, it begins to sync.
I suspect there is a file somewhere, which instruct Onedrive to sync with a certain set of folders and files, but where….?