I am unable tu UNINSTALL remains of MS Office / 365 from a Win11 Pro PC

Ole Heltberg 0 Omdømmepoint
2025-09-02T19:14:20.9466667+00:00

Dear Microsoft consult service / Community

I have tried in vain for many days to INSTALL  Office with the following script:

"\Setup.X86.da-dk_HomeStudentRetail_QCNVC-93WVB-3RCP7-X2PQJ-D9JDF_TX_DB_.exe"

I receive the following error message (My translation from Danish):

"Sorry, Microsoft 365 and Office (64-bit) c old not be installed, due to 32-bit  programs being already installed on this computer

Microsoft 365 and Office " etc. etc.

So, I tried, and tried again to delete any remains of Office 13 or 365.

Of cause there is no apparent "MS Office" or "365" -program, to run a simple UNINSTALL on.

I have  tried meticulously, using several Microsoft how-to-scripts including:

"Uninstall Microsoft 365 from a PC"

"How to remove all versions of Microsoft office from windows 11"

(as a "clicck to run -installation" -- as I found one Microsoft-subfolder on my PC named "click to run")

I also tried in vain the "Run as a MSI -installation"

And

"Manually uninstall Office"

I performed all steps. including running jobs deletion,  "regedit" deletions etc. etc.

But still I meet the error message above  .-((

My new Lenovo Win 11pro has never had any 365 or Office running. It was delivered with a 365-optional, free trial program which I have NOT activated.

Could You suggest a way to come round my software crisis ?

(Should i refrain from the 64-bit ideal ?)

Yours sincerely Ole Heltberg

Microsoft 365 og Office | Andet
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.