Your screenshot seems to indicate a graphics bug in that software you have created, if it is still functioning correctly, that may be because an old version of the .Net Framework like 3.5 is not installed or there is a problem with the app not being able to locate the required graphics.
Windows 11, Framework etc ???
I have an app/program (an EXE-file) I made way back when King of Spade was a Knight and I've used it for years on Windows 10 where it automaticly downloaded and installed the dependencies !
Now I run it under Windows 11 ... it just DON'T !
I know I SHOULD go back and make an "install package" but isn't there a 'Work-Around' ?
Edit:
I now tried to install Visual Studio and re-compile the solution once again, running the EXE-file again on the Windows 11 machine makes no difference - just a black hole comes up where an analog clock should show up !
I tried to install latest FRamework 9 - still not working !
What do I miss here ?
Windows til hjemmet | Windows 11 | Installere og opgradere
2 svar
Sortér efter: Nyeste
-
DaveM121 936.1K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver2025-08-17T08:12:04.5166667+00:00 -
DaveM121 936.1K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver2025-08-17T07:28:49.8433333+00:00 When you create software, usually you target one version of the C++ Redistributable or the .Net Framework (or both) with your code, that is the version that needs to be installed into Windows 11 to get your software working, did you install the required dependency manually.