Processer i Microsoft 365 til konfiguration af Office-apps, indløsning af produktnøgler og aktivering af licenser.
Can suddenly not attach files from my PC to tasks in microsoft planner
Hi,
For some reason, I am suddenly unable to attach files from my PC to tasks in microsoft planner 365 which is a shared plan with more members.
I only get the option to attach a link.
It has worked very well with direct file attachments, until now. It just stopped working in the middle of nowhere on my work day.
I have tried to:
-Acess Planner from both Teams, Planner browser version, Phone aplication. The issue persists.
-Restarted PC
-Tried to create a new planner tab, issue persists
For my understanding, files are saved in the communitys sharepoint document folder. I have therefore tried to copy the file link to the already existing attachments into my browser, to locate the location of the files. I have checked that I am able to upload files to that location, which is succesfull. So I dont think there is any permission issues. I am also the owner of the community.
All my community members also haves the issue.
On the phone application, the 'option' to add attachments is still visual. When I try to attach something, an error occurs.
Microsoft 365 og Office | Installer, indløs, aktivér | Andet | Andet
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
1 svar
Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
-
Anonym
2025-05-09T08:53:57+00:00