Which client PC's have TPM2.0 and which does not

Anonym
2025-06-16T12:13:20+00:00

Hi community.

I am an admin in our company's O365 enviroment.

We are about to start planning for upgrading everyone to Windows 11 here.

Fortunately its not a very large organization, but its still bigger than i would want to check each PC's TPM version on the machine, physically.

Is there any script i can run on a Domain Controller to check for all Domain connected PC's TPM version?

Co-pilot nor ChatGPT hasnt yet come up with anything that works.

-Best regards, Frederik

Microsoft 365 og Office | Installer, indløs, aktivér | Andet | Andet

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Ældste
  1. DaveM121 936.3K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2025-06-16T12:45:29+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    I apologize, Community is just a home user to user consumer forum, due to the scope of your question can you please post this question to our sister forum on Microsoft Q&A (The System Administrators and IT Pro Forum).

    Over there you will have access to a host of System Administrators and IT Pro experts and will get a knowledgeable and quick answer to this question.

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/index....

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer