Microsoft 365-funktioner, der hjælper brugere med at administrere deres abonnementer, kontoindstillinger og faktureringsoplysninger.
Am i correct that copilot is the only thing ill be giving up?
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
So I have another question.
So I found out you cant downgrade from office 365 family to classic just by changing my subscribtion or plan.
But i been in contact with microsoft and they told me it can change from the familly to classic by canceling my subscribtion then resubscribe and then i can choose the microsoft office 365 family classic version without the copilot ai.
My current subscribtion is to be renewed on the 12th of December 😀
My question is if i do that will it have to share my office with the 5 microsoft account i shared it with before and reinstall it on all those pc's again?
Microsoft 365-funktioner, der hjælper brugere med at administrere deres abonnementer, kontoindstillinger og faktureringsoplysninger.
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
Am i correct that copilot is the only thing ill be giving up?
One last question
I canceled my microsoft office family and got the option to change it to microsoft office family classic wich is did.
Is outlook also including it that?
Awesome! Appreciate your update :)
To help others with a similar issue, consider rating the thread to help others, and close it. Microsoft Community is always available to assist you with any questions about Microsoft products.
Have a great week.
Thanks it was
Hi Dennis,
I'm Sumit, here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.
Apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing. I am happy to help you today.
Here is a detailed answer:
As long as you keep them in the Family group, you do not need to share the invite link with them. It will activate automatically.
Reinstallation of Microsoft Office is also not required; if they use the same emails, it will automatically activate in those installations.
I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Good luck!