En serie af Microsoft-produkter, der gør det muligt for brugere at indfange, organisere og genbruge noter elektronisk.
Dear Brian,
Good day!!
Apologies for the inconvenience caused and please don’t worry, let’s work together on your concern and move towards a resolution path.
I understand your concern and would like to let you know that I have tested the behavior at my end by creating a new Notebook in the Team of the Microsoft Teams, where I noticed the Notebook will only display the page like the below screenshot:
However, when we will click on the three vertical rectangles at the top left (highlighted part in the below screenshot) in the Notebook, I am able to see the Sections and Pages:
In this situation, I would like to confirm the user interface when you view the Notebook in the Microsoft Teams. (please share the screenshot with us).
Appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day!!
Best Regards,
Sophia