Sektion i Teams notesbog

Anonym
2024-01-08T07:50:46+00:00

Jeg har oprettet en notesbog i en Teams gruppe. I Teams kan jeg kun tilføje en side og ikke en sektion. Hvis jeg åbner notesbogen i browserversionen, kan jeg se og tilføje sektioner. Hvis jeg tilføjer en sektion i browserversionen, er den ikke synlig i Teams notesbogen.

Hvad gør jeg forkert?

Vh Brian

Microsoft 365 og Office | OneNote | Andet | Windows

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

3 svar

Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2024-01-10T09:47:08+00:00

    Dear Brian,

    Thanks for writing back and updating with us. Apologies for the delay in the response.

    As per the further updates, I would like to let you know that I have tested the behavior at my end by adding the Notebook created in Team A to the Team B channel, where I was able to see all the section and pages of the Notebook added even after selecting only specific section when saving the Notebook tab.

    In this situation, I would like to suggest you remove the Notebook tab which shows only specific section and add the Notebook again:

    Step 1: Go to the Team where the Notebook only show specific section> Click on the down arrow beside the Notebook tab> Remove.

    Step 2: Restart your Teams app> Go to the Teams> Channel> Click on + (Add a tab)> OneNote> Select the Notebook> Click on Save> Check the outcome.

    If still the same problem, can you please check whether the same problem happens when you add the different Notebook into the same channel of the Team?

    Appreciate your patience and understanding with us. Have a great day!!

    Best Regards,

    Sophia

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Anonym
    2024-01-09T07:23:46+00:00

    Hi Sophia,

    I have two Teams with the same Notebook. In the first I can see the section but not in teh second Team.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. Anonym
    2024-01-08T09:31:13+00:00

    Dear Brian,

    Good day!!

    Apologies for the inconvenience caused and please don’t worry, let’s work together on your concern and move towards a resolution path.

    I understand your concern and would like to let you know that I have tested the behavior at my end by creating a new Notebook in the Team of the Microsoft Teams, where I noticed the Notebook will only display the page like the below screenshot:

    However, when we will click on the three vertical rectangles at the top left (highlighted part in the below screenshot) in the Notebook, I am able to see the Sections and Pages:

    In this situation, I would like to confirm the user interface when you view the Notebook in the Microsoft Teams. (please share the screenshot with us).

    Appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day!!

    Best Regards,

    Sophia

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer