How do I change the decimal separator used in e.g. Word settings of indentation and line spacing?

Anonym
2023-08-21T09:32:29+00:00

How do I change the decimal separator used in e.g. Word settings of indentation and line spacing?

Microsoft 365 og Office | Word | Til hjemmet | Windows

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
Svar accepteret af spørgsmålets forfatter
Anonym
2023-08-21T10:09:49+00:00

Hi LarsKold

I’m Segunfunmi, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you. Thanks for posting the query here in this forum.

To change the decimal separator used in Microsoft Word, you need to change the settings in the Windows Control Panel. Here’s how you can do it:

Open the Control Panel and go to Region and Language.

Click on the Formats tab and then click on Additional Settings.

In the Decimal symbol field, type the character you want to use as a decimal separator. Click Apply and then OK to save your changes.

After changing the decimal separator in the Control Panel will also be changed in Microsoft Word and other Microsoft Office applications.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Best Regards segunfunmi

Var dette svar nyttigt?

1 person fandt dette svar nyttigt.
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 ekstra svar

Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2023-08-23T13:28:20+00:00

    Hi Segunfunmi,

    Great - thanks!

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer