Toggle field code for includepicture field in Word 2010?

Anonym
2011-10-08T14:57:59+00:00

I have have searched many places, but not found a solution for this problem.

Shift + F9 does not work for this field.

The reason for this problem, is that I am forced to use Word documents for a Report, together with subversion on different computers. The checkout folder is unique for each machine.

The documents itself is linked together with fields like:

{ INCLUDETEXT "{ FILENAME \p \* MERGEFORMAT}\..\Intro\intro.docx" }

Notice the relative linking by using a FILENAME field.

The next part is the graphic. I can Insert it using "Insert ->Quick parts->Field". But as soon I toggle the field like:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "{FILENAME  \p  \* MERGEFORMAT}\..\xyzPicture.png" \* MERGEFORMAT }

I can not find a way to return to field codes.

Microsoft 365 og Office | Word | Til hjemmet | Windows

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
Svar accepteret af spørgsmålets forfatter
Anonym
2011-11-07T14:53:26+00:00

I have worked a bit with this issue, and found some information there is relevant.

If you use the normal “Insert -> Insert Picture from File” I cannot find any way to toggle a field code.

If I use “Ctrl+F9” for creating a field, and then either write or paste the:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE “{ FILENAME \P \* MERGEFORMAT}\..\xyzPicture.png” \* \MERGEFORMAT}

Insight this field, the Alt+F9 (Whole page) and Shift+F9 (single object) is working. Regarding toggle fieldcode on off.

If I copy the complete field, and past it anywhere in the document, it does not create a 1 to 1 copy. Rather MS Word tries to paste it with a inter picture from field function. This results in the same mess as if you try to insert a picture the normal way, and you are not able to toggle the field code.

With this, I use the includepicture field as a container, and can create/modify the figure outside word, and when I want to update all figures and other fields Ctrl+a F9 is my friend. This updates the embedded image in the file.

Until a better solution is found, this must be the way for creating relative linking to figures.

I am working on a nice way for grouping this image with a caption now.

Var dette svar nyttigt?

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 ekstra svar

Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2011-10-10T10:14:37+00:00

    Prøv med ALT + F9, det burde virke.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer