How to repair Microsoft Outlook .pst and .ost data files
Hi,
I am writing to you on behalf of my grandmother.
I am trying to repair her Microsoft Outlook .pst.
I followed the guide "Reparere Outlook-datafiler (.pst og .ost)" (in Danish), but when I do what it says in order to import the bak.pst file, nothing happens. I have tried several times with the same result.
It will not let me upload a screenshot, but I can attach that afterwards in an email if needed.
In Outlook, it says "Vi fandt ikke noget, vi kunne vise her" when I click any folder etc.
If I try to log in, it says that this e-mail address has already been added.
If I try to send an e-mail (e.g. to my personal e-mail address), it says "Ikke adgang til Outlook-datafilen".
I followed the steps to create both the .bak and the .bak.pst files, so that part is done, but it will not let me import the files to her Outlook application, and that is where I get stuck and need your help.
Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
Michala
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.