Onedrive default Camera button only takes PDF

Anonym
2024-11-09T09:46:45+00:00

So the latest version of Onedrive ruined the entire program and ofc M$ being belov average IQ monkeys broke the one good thing about the camera function. I apologize to the monkeys but I already close to slurs and other name calling but being a M$ UI developer is really bottom tier as they seem set to ruin every aspect of UI in the name of change.

So in IOS Onedrive I now have to use the menu, take picture or video and just to add injury to insult I CANT EVEN NAME THE BLOODY FILE bcs it save a defined img year date time name.... WHY ARE U CHANING THING LITTERALLY NO ONE IS ASKING FOR!!!!! And being locked on company phone I cant even roll back to the previous version.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams til virksomheder | Teams til Mac

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Ældste
  1. Anonym
    2024-11-09T09:48:01+00:00

    This issues in a iPhone SE on IOS - version 15.27.3

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer