Brug af Microsoft Teams på macOS, herunder installation, funktioner og kompatibilitet
This issues in a iPhone SE on IOS - version 15.27.3
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
So the latest version of Onedrive ruined the entire program and ofc M$ being belov average IQ monkeys broke the one good thing about the camera function. I apologize to the monkeys but I already close to slurs and other name calling but being a M$ UI developer is really bottom tier as they seem set to ruin every aspect of UI in the name of change.
So in IOS Onedrive I now have to use the menu, take picture or video and just to add injury to insult I CANT EVEN NAME THE BLOODY FILE bcs it save a defined img year date time name.... WHY ARE U CHANING THING LITTERALLY NO ONE IS ASKING FOR!!!!! And being locked on company phone I cant even roll back to the previous version.
Brug af Microsoft Teams på macOS, herunder installation, funktioner og kompatibilitet
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
This issues in a iPhone SE on IOS - version 15.27.3