The "wmic" command is deprecated in some Windows 11 versions. Use this other command to get the information you need:
Get-WmiObject Win32_UserAccount
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
A couple of days ago I asked Kapil Arya MVP if the Windows Hello - The order of sign in options could be changed. Kapil replied me instantly and suggested as follows:
https://www.kapilarya.com/set-default-sign-in-option-in-windows-11
As I am familiar to work in the registry I was eager to get the suggested workaround in Registry done.
When I did #2: In Terminal window, paste wmic useraccount get name,sid and press Enter key
Windows Powershell Admin returned this reply:
Now I am stuck. What to do?
Please come back to me, so I can get it done.
Thank you for your time,
Anders
The "wmic" command is deprecated in some Windows 11 versions. Use this other command to get the information you need:
Get-WmiObject Win32_UserAccount
I try to post a new question: In MS Word 2021 I experience this problem when I print a document: The document come out fine, but is akwsys followed by a blank page. Excel does not behave this way. Only MS Word.
Thank you Rodrigo,
Now we're cooking!
Best,
Anders