Windows 11 & Adobe CS3

Anonym
2022-10-19T09:05:35+00:00

I have an old Adobe CS3 in Windows 10 without any trouble. I've now a new PC using Windows 11 and installed the CS3 w/o problems. But, trying to start the CS3, I only opend it 80% (all of the contents) - so what can I do to install it in a proper way?

Windows til hjemmet | Windows 11 | Installere og opgradere

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

2 svar

Sortér efter: Nyeste
  1. Anonym
    2022-10-24T09:36:10+00:00

    Hi Dave - thanks for info. Unfortunately it did'nt fixed my problem with CS3 installation. I was able to activate the software, and I followed your instruction, but it did'nt helped. I have tried every possible things without luck.

    There is a Adobe community who try to explain how to do, but no guarenty. It is too difficult to me :-(

    Regards Svend

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. DaveM121 936.1K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2022-10-19T09:43:55+00:00

    Hi Svend

    I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    Adobe indicate that CS3 is no longer supported and they closed down the activation servers for that software a couple of years ago, how long has it been since you activated CS3 on your old Windows 10?

    After you installed CS3 into Windows 11, were you able to successfully activate that software?

    Create a desktop shortcut for CS3, then right click that shortcut and select Properties.

    Click the Advanced button and set CS3 to run in Administrator Mode, then click the Compatibility tab and set CS3 to run in Windows 8 Compatibility

    Save those settings and check if CS3 will run correctly.

    If not, it would be best to post to the Adobe forum, to see if anyone has a workaround to get CS3 running on Windows 11

    https://community.adobe.com/

    ________________________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer