I cant find my windows key on my computer..

Anonym
2023-02-10T18:50:50+00:00

I recently built myself a new computer, and im trying to deactivate my old computer so that i can activate my new one. I've tried every single cmd command there is and it always shows me nothing. I know for sure i dont have a pirated windows because with the laptop i bought, i got a fresh copy of windows 10, where i had to scratch off some stuff to reveal the product key. Also when i go into the activation setting meny it shows me the last digits of my code. Since it was many years ago i dont have the original package thing, so i cant use the code on that. How do i access my windows 10 key?

cmd commands ive tried:

wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey

slmgr.vbs /dlv

powershell “(Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey

pls help

Windows til hjemmet | Windows 10 | Licensering og aktivering

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

1 svar

Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
  1. Anonym
    2023-02-10T19:25:44+00:00

    Hi, I'm Anvar, I'd be glad to help you today on this

    To transfer a retail version of windows 10 to a new device suggested method is sign in old PC with Microsoft account and transfer the license to new device using same Microsoft account, Kindly follow the instructions in the link below

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rea...

    The commands you have tried is to reveal product key embedded in BIOS for OEM editions

    Kindly use below store app to get installed product key

    https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/showkey...

    Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer