Hi, thanks for replying, for that, you just need to observe if you still get BSOD, if none, that means it is now all good, in addition, you will get additional minidump files if you get another Bluescreen error.
Windbg
When i try to open my minidump files in windbg, it says that "The debugging session could not be started. Access to the path 'C:\Windows\Minidump.dmp\041123-6703-01.dmp' is denied, so what can i do to fix so i can see my dumpfiles
Windows til hjemmet | Windows 11 | Ydeevne og systemfejl
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
13 svar
Sortér efter: Meget nyttig
-
Anonym
2023-04-11T16:56:11+00:00 I have unistalled it and dowloaded the newest version of AMD Graphics driver. But i have to see to tomorrow at school if it still gives me BSOD bad pool caller or not because it happens most in school, but is there a way to see now if i still get BSOD?
-
Lester Bernard Reyes 86,010 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
2023-04-11T15:24:34+00:00 Hi, thank you for patiently waiting, upon analyzing and checking the DMP files, the error you have is amdkmdag.sys, this is actually your AMD Graphics driver, in this case, we actually need to reinstall the AMD Graphics driver, kindly follow the steps below:
Step 1. Completely uninstall the AMD GPU Driver using the steps from this link:
https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601
Step 2. Reinstall the AMD Graphics driver using the steps from the link below:
Install AMD Radeon and automatically detect the AMD driver: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/rs-install
Note: If you are using AMD as your processor and not your Graphics card, I suggest contacting a local technician to physically check the processor or do a re-pasting of thermal paste to optimize the processor.
-
Anonym
2023-04-11T12:40:32+00:00 I have more dumpfiles but can only open this one
it is because i have problems with bad pool caller and it mostly only happens in my school
but here is the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApvxxTFDFxFRhGvhwuyuiavF-eM-?e=bViC4X
-
Lester Bernard Reyes 86,010 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
2023-04-11T11:18:22+00:00 Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Bernard a Windows fan like you. I'll be happy to help you out today.
I understand the issue you have, there is nothing to worry I am here to help, please make sure you select WinDbg (X64) or I can help you check the DMP files you have, is there a chance that you can upload them in OneDrive?
Go to this link: https://onedrive.live.com/ then upload the file
Then provide the shareable link by following the steps from this link:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/shar...
Let me know how it goes and I hope that helps.
Bernard