Hi Bertram,
I am John J.D., a fellow Microsoft user like you.
I understand that you're experiencing issues with your keyboard shortcuts on Windows 11, and it's causing inconvenience for you. Here's what you can try to reset your keyboard settings:
> Press the Windows + I key to open the Settings app.
> Select "Time & Language".
> In the Time & Language settings, click on the "Language & Region" tab.
> Under the Language section, you'll find a list of your added languages. To reset your keyboard settings with your preferred language, move it to the first position. You can do this by clicking on the three horizontal dots next to the language and selecting "Move up."
> If your preferred language is already at the top position, you can try moving it down and then moving it back up. This will reset your keyboard settings to default in Windows 11.
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Let's work together to resolve the issue.
Best regards,
John J.D.