Error: 0xC004F211 after i upgraded my motherboard & CPU.

Anonym
2024-08-24T17:26:55+00:00

Hello.

I recently upgraded to a new motherboard and CPU. Now alot later, windows asks for a new activation.
If I use "slmgr -dli" in the command prompt I get this:

"Name: Windows(R) Professional editon
Description: Windows(R) Operating System, RETAIL channel
Partial Product key: 3v66T
License status: Notification
Notification Reason: 0xC004F211"

Can you please help me?

Best Regards
Lasse Nielsen

Windows til hjemmet | Windows 11 | Licensering og aktivering

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

3 svar

Sortér efter: Nyeste
  1. Anonym
    2024-08-24T18:28:18+00:00

    You can re-enter Your Product Key:

    Go to Settings > System> Activation.

    Select Change product key and re-enter your Windows product key.

    or

    Reactivate Windows Using Your Microsoft Account

    or

    revert to the Previous BIOS Version:

    If the BIOS update caused the issue, reverting to the previous version might help. Check your motherboard manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to downgrade your BIOS.

    I have also found this windows help article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rea...

    Let me know how that helps.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Anonym
    2024-08-24T18:11:42+00:00

    Actually, it happend right after i updated my BIOS firmware... Do you have any suggestions?

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. Anonym
    2024-08-24T18:04:07+00:00

    Hi Lasse,

    This is Vijaikumar, an Individual contributor in Microsoft community network. I hope to help you today.

    I recommend you to follow the solutions provided by the Independent Advisors Greg and Sumit in the support forum: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Let me know if you need more detailed instructions on any of these steps. I'll be here to assist you further.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer