Hello! Hopefully me changing my display name doesn't cause any troubles or confusion in this thread.
I've uploaded a zip with a further 3 minidump files. Hoping it helps. Minidump.zip
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
*related, newer thread: My past thread stopped receiving responses, so I'm putting up a new one; various BSODs over long period of time*
Hi
I'm writing this post, as I've now been experiencing a wide range of different BSOD errors over the course of now something like 2 years, and would like some form of support in fixing whatever is causing these issues. These BSODs can happen literally at any time. Sometimes it's 5 minutes after booting up my PC, before I've even opened my internet browser, and sometimes I can run heavy gaming on it for hours. But they do inevitably always happen.
The following is a list of some of the errors I've experienced:
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
I've already tried the following:
Checking for outdated drivers
DISM and SFC
Running Memtest86
Reinstalling Windows
Replacing RAM sticks
Replacing GPU
My current specs are:
ASUS Prime A320M-K
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (replaced a 1660ti after BSODs began)
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 - 2x32GB (replaced my 2x8GB sticks after BSODs began)
I hope to hear from someone asap, as these problems are well and truly getting on my nerves.
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
Hello! Hopefully me changing my display name doesn't cause any troubles or confusion in this thread.
I've uploaded a zip with a further 3 minidump files. Hoping it helps. Minidump.zip
Hi Dave!
Are you able to have a look at the minidumps I've uploaded? I'd really appreciate the help :)