I've now also tried removing a specific driver (VAud_WDM.sys, which came bundled with Animaze on Steam), allowing me to now turn Core Isolation back on. Hoping that fixes... Something.
Various BSOD errors over the course of 2 years
*related, newer thread: My past thread stopped receiving responses, so I'm putting up a new one; various BSODs over long period of time*
Hi
I'm writing this post, as I've now been experiencing a wide range of different BSOD errors over the course of now something like 2 years, and would like some form of support in fixing whatever is causing these issues. These BSODs can happen literally at any time. Sometimes it's 5 minutes after booting up my PC, before I've even opened my internet browser, and sometimes I can run heavy gaming on it for hours. But they do inevitably always happen.
The following is a list of some of the errors I've experienced:
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
I've already tried the following:
Checking for outdated drivers
DISM and SFC
Running Memtest86
Reinstalling Windows
Replacing RAM sticks
Replacing GPU
My current specs are:
ASUS Prime A320M-K
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (replaced a 1660ti after BSODs began)
Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 - 2x32GB (replaced my 2x8GB sticks after BSODs began)
I hope to hear from someone asap, as these problems are well and truly getting on my nerves.
Windows til hjemmet | Windows 11 | Ydeevne og systemfejl
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
12 svar
Sortér efter: Ældste
-
Anonym
2024-10-07T13:03:17+00:00 -
DaveM121 937.5K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver2024-10-07T14:08:58+00:00 Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.
Open Windows File Explorer.
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.
Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.
-
Anonym
2024-10-07T15:42:59+00:00 Hi!
I'm struggling to upload a minidump file, as it says I need to "get permission from the file owner", which of course is myself. I've tried running my browser in admin mode, but that doesn't seem to help either.
Edit: I figured it out, I hope.100724-9312-01.zip
-
DaveM121 937.5K Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver2024-10-07T15:50:27+00:00 That one minidump file just indicated generic RAM corruption as the cause of that crash.
If this is an on-going problem, do you have any more minidump files available that you can upload for analysis?
-
Anonym
2024-10-07T16:30:56+00:00 That's the strange thing, yes.
And yes, I have one from a few days ago here: 100424-11093-01.zip
I "sadly" don't have more minidumpt files though, due to my recently reinstalling Windows, in the hopes that would fix it, which it didn't.