Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Log into OneDrive online on the link below, are you able to find the missing files on your account online.
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
After I temporarily stopped OneDrive syncronization today it appears all my files on my desktop are gone. It is very critical. I really hope you can help me find a file with this extention/format: ".prproj" (Premiere Pro File).
Looking forward to hearing from you asap.
Thanks, Maja
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
Log into OneDrive online on the link below, are you able to find the missing files on your account online.