Hi Jacob,
I'm Rodrigo, Independent Advisor and I will help you.
This is not a virus, just an API of some software running in the background.
You don't have to worry about it.
Denne browser understøttes ikke længere.
Opgrader til Microsoft Edge for at drage fordel af de nyeste funktioner, sikkerhedsopdateringer og teknisk support.
Sometimes when i shut down my pc it says:
"Closing 1 app and restarting"
"To go back and finish you work, etc."
"__wglDummyWindowsFodder"
"This app is preventing you from restarting"
Is it a virus/malware or it it just some windows app running in the background.
Because i dont wanna have a virus/malware on my pc
Thanks
Jacob
(if my english is bad then its because i am from Denmark sorry)
Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.
Hi Jacob,
I'm Rodrigo, Independent Advisor and I will help you.
This is not a virus, just an API of some software running in the background.
You don't have to worry about it.
Ok thx