Udskrivning af web-sider i Edge

Anonym
2020-08-21T10:37:23+00:00

Hej,

Når jeg vil udskrive en web-side i Edge, vises udskriften godt nok, men der angives ingen sidenumre. Det kan derfor være lidt besværligt at udskrive udvalgte sider fra en omfattende web-side. På forskellige web-sider anføres, at man under udskriftindstillinger kan markere en option "sidehoved/-fod", men denne option findes ikke hos mig.

Mvh Jørgen

Microsoft Edge | Andet | Windows 10

Låst spørgsmål. Dette spørgsmål blev migreret fra Microsoft Support-community'et. Du kan stemme om, hvorvidt det er nyttigt, men du kan ikke tilføje kommentarer eller svar eller følge spørgsmålet.

0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

9 svar

Sortér efter: Nyeste
  1. Martmcd 19,990 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2020-08-22T09:57:56+00:00

    thanks for the update, I am glad you found a solution.

    a little surprised though, in trying to replicate the issue, i reduced margins to nothing, the option remained but didn't work, the footer did not show. As I would expect.

    you can make suggestions for improvements directly to the development team using the feedback hub (winkey+F)

    I shall remember your solution if I see anybody else with the problem, Thank you.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  2. Anonym
    2020-08-22T09:12:10+00:00

    Hej Martmcd,

    i'm a little stubborn, so this morning i decided to trying to solve the problem by changing all settings, one by one.

    As i came to "margins", i changed the setting from "no margins" to f.ex. "standard" or "minimum" and suddenly the setting "header an foot" was visible and could be used.

    So the problem is solved, but i think it's still a failure, that the setting isn't available when chosing "no margins"

    Best regards

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  3. Martmcd 19,990 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2020-08-21T19:07:54+00:00

    worth sending feedback, it is used to make sure these things don't happen in future updates, if you gave your email address, you may get a response when a fix is available.

    please do post the solution when you find one.

    have you tried creating a new edge profile and seeing the problem remains.

    click the ellipsis (...) and select settings

    select profiles from the left panel and click Add profile (top right).

    I am afraid I am running out of ideas, hopefully someone else knows a solution.

    I will continue to look and if I do find a solution I will come back to you.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  4. Anonym
    2020-08-21T18:41:19+00:00

    Hej Martmcd,

    as suggested, i have disabled my extensions, but regrettable without success.

    The curious thing is, that on my wife's userprofile (same PC) the option "header and foot" is available.

    I have also tried to updating Edge from a fresh Microsoft download. But again with no better result.

    Now i have used the Microsoft feedback option in Edge, hoping that they can help me.

    When/if i hear something positive from them, i would gladly report the result to you.

    But i also would like to, thanking you for your efforts helping me.

    Best regards

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer
  5. Martmcd 19,990 Omdømmepoint Uafhængig rådgiver
    2020-08-21T18:00:36+00:00

    Unfortunately, my German is no better than my Danish, but I can manage English

    I am running out of ideas, i have tried, unsuccessfully, to remove the option from mine.

    temporarily, disable any installed extensions

    click the ellipsis (...) and select extensions

    turn off all switches on the right.

    restart edge and try the print again.

    Var dette svar nyttigt?

    0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer