How do I change the email associated with my microsoft learn account?

Anders Madsen 21 Omdømmepoint
2025-04-16T18:14:20.2066667+00:00

Hi there,

I started my learning journey with one email, but having been forced to switch to another, due to overspamming/-phishing, I need to switch the email associated with my account here to the new one.
I have already changed the mail address used for contacting me under Profile, but I can't switch the main e-mail address associated with the account itself. Also, I cannot just add my new email as an additional one, since they are both personal accounts (and not school/work accounts), of which there can apparently only be one.

I don't actually expect that anyone can tell me how to do, but rather that that it is some microsoft team that has to create the functionality for switching to a new mail. So I hope someone from microsoft reads this.

Community Center | Diskuter Q&A-webstedet | Kom i gang med Q&A
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.