Indledende trin eller instruktioner til at begynde at bruge Microsoft Q&A
Change of dataexport path for iotcental
Jesper Markling
1
Omdømmepoint
I find it impossible to change to data export path in iotcental... At some point in time there was an option to change the export path... I have serveral data export job.... some are for blobs, the default way of doing it is to create a new path every minut.. I want to have the fils in one folder for every day... I have tried using the rest api and it returns the updated path... and even after restart of the export, the folder structur dosn't update... the rest api returns the updated path when asking... it returns status "healty" I use a patch call and set the path to:
"path": "new-export-folder/{deviceId}/{YYYY}/{MM}/{DD}"
Community Center | Diskuter Q&A-webstedet | Kom i gang med Q&A
Community Center | Diskuter Q&A-webstedet | Kom i gang med Q&A
Log på for at besvare