Indledende trin eller instruktioner til at begynde at bruge Microsoft Q&A
API Management services API policy not applied on schema-fetch
I have created a GraphQL API on my API Management Services resource in Azure.
I have configured an API policy that sets a JWT token through the "Authorization" header in the form of "Authorization": "Bearer <token_value>"
This has been added under this section:
"
Inbound processing
Modify the request before it is sent to the backend service.
"
When i go to the schema tab and press "Update from endpoint" I can see in my server logs that the JWT Bearer token was not supplied through the Authorization header, if i instead go to the "Test" tab and fire off a test GraphQL query then the Authorization header is indeed included in the request and as such the request goes through without issues.
Is this really an oversight by MS, or is there an alternative to get this working?
I would rather not have to write a custom Authorization middleware trying to validate through the request origin IP or something crazy like that on my backend service.
Community Center | Diskuter Q&A-webstedet | Kom i gang med Q&A
1 svar
Sortér efter: Ældste
-
Slettet
Dette svar er blevet slettet på grund af en overtrædelse af vores ordensregler. Svaret blev manuelt rapporteret eller identificeret via automatiseret registrering, før der blev foretaget en handling. Se vores ordensregler for at få flere oplysninger.
Kommentarer er blevet deaktiveret. Få mere at vide