I cant get auto archiving to delete old e-mails

Jan 0 Omdømmepoint
2025-02-28T08:50:07.31+00:00

How can I automatically delete emails older than 6 months in specific folders like Inbox, Sent, and possibly custom folders?

I set up an archiving rule on a test folder to delete emails older than one day and configured the Outlook client to run archiving daily.

To rule out any issues, I also enabled Mailbox Archive in admin.cloud.microsoft/exchange#, even though I don’t need it. After enabling it, Outlook prompted me to select an archiving option, but nothing happened—even though the rule was applied.

What could be causing this, and how can I ensure that emails are automatically deleted as expected?

Community Center | Diskuter Q&A-webstedet | Kom i gang med Q&A
0 kommentarer Ingen kommentarer

Dit svar

Svar kan markeres som "Accepteret" af spørgsmålsforfatteren og "Anbefalet" af redaktører, hvilket hjælper brugerne med at vide, at svaret løste forfatterens problem.