Problem description
I am experiencing an issue where two Azure Notification Hubs namespaces disappeared from my environment following a failed move operation. The move was initiated between two Azure subscriptions, but it did not complete successfully. After the failure, the namespaces are no longer visible in either the source or destination subscriptions. Additionally, using Azure CLI and Resource Graph does not return these resources. The move failure occurred around 2026-09-25, and the activity log confirms only a 'Failed' status without additional details. I am seeking assistance to understand why the resources disappeared and how to recover or resolve this issue.
Environment
Resource type: Microsoft.NotificationHubs/namespaces; Scope: move between Azure subscriptions; Affected resources: two namespaces; Region and SKU details are not specified in the case information.
What I've already tried
I have checked both the source and destination subscriptions after the failed move and could not find the namespaces. I also verified their visibility using Azure CLI and Azure Resource Graph; neither returned the missing resources. The case documentation mentions general guidance for missing resources after a move, such as checking if the move is still in progress or failed, but no specific outcomes from these checks are documented. No diagnostic outputs or backend findings have been provided.
Current status
Currently, both Notification Hub namespaces remain missing from the source and destination subscriptions, and they are not discoverable via CLI or Resource Graph. The last known state is that the move failed, and the resources disappeared. I am requesting further assistance to investigate this issue, including analyzing activity logs and determining if the resources can be recovered or if additional steps are needed.