Dear all,
me and my boyfriend are already very frustrated and maybe someone here can help us.
9/25 - I have ordered Elite controller for my boyfriends birthday, it was delivered the same month
3/26 - analog sticks are not working as they should, my boyfriend sent it in warranty for repair, they confirmed receipt
5/2026 - 3 months later (march, april, may) we did not receive the repaired product, but instead the cancellatiom of service order, not of the actual order.
Therefore we do not have the controller since 3/2026, I do not have the money I paid for it, and when I approached Paypal and asked for chargeback at my bank, they cannot help as the item has been delivered in 9/2025.
Does someone have any similar experience? Or maybe and tips of what we can do? Chats and phone calls lead to either AI bots or agents with no power to do anything else than escalate it to the hardware store.
Thank you very much all for all your help 🙏